The great greenhouse build has begun. I’ve now built the base but, as you might be able to tell from the photograph, I’ve hit a snag:
When I originally planned the greenhouse I wanted it to sit on the patio. When I came to order it I found out that it’s a good idea to put it on a base otherwise the doors might not open. Obviously having the doors stuck shut (or open) would limit the usefulness of the greenhouse so I opted for a stainless steel base.
The base is smaller than the patio I built and has legs which need to be set in concrete (the base is upside down in the photo). This means I needed to cut some holes in my patio. It wasn’t the easiest task but is now done.